Emma Brooke (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Emma Brooke Alley is an American Singer and Songwriter. She is best known for participating in NBC’s singing reality show The Voice Season 22, mentored by John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani and Camila Cabello. Emma has been involved in music since the age of 6 through piano lessons, music programs at school, private voice lessons, and operas. She is originally from Lyman, South Carolina.
Emma Brooke Alley was born on 11 June 2003 in Lyman, South Carolina. Her mother’s name is Kelly Peacock Alley. She did her schooling from South Carolina Governor’s School for the Arts and Humanities and later pursued graduation from Converse University.
Emma has performed for crowds of 4000+ at schools, churches, town festivals, Town Hall Meeting and many other. She has also opened for country music artist, Hunter Hayes. In 2022, She released her first single “Feelin’ Good”. Emma participated as a contestant in Season 22 of reality show The Voice aired on NBC.
|Real Name||Emma Brooke Alley|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Musician|
|Date of Birth||11 June 2003|
|Age (as in 2022)||19 Years|
|Birth Place||Lyman, South Carolina|
|Home Town||Lyman, South Carolina|
|Family||Mother : Kelly Peacock Alley
Father : Name Not Known
Brother : 1 Younger Brother
Sister : Not Available
Partner : Reid Calchary
|Address||Greenville, South Carolina|
Education Details and More
|School||South Carolina Governor’s School for the Arts and Humanities|
|Debut||Television : The Voice Season 22 (2022)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 4″ ft
In Meter : 1.65 m
|Weight||In Pound : 123 lbs
In Kilogram : 56 Kg
|Hair Colour||Light Blonde|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Hiking, Playing Piano and Singing|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Emma Brooke
- Emma Brooke was born and brought up in Lyman, South Carolina.
- She learned opera singing and took vocal training from same coach for over 12 years.
- She was crowned as Miss Byrnes High School 2019.
- She studied Contemporary Music with Media Applications at Converse University.
- She is a part of an rising band of talented musicians from Brett Ensley Studio’s called “The Blue Executive.”
- She has sung for Lauren Daigle at her World Tour in Greenville, SC.
- Emma performed The Mamas & The Papas’ “California Dreamin’” during the blind audition of The Voice 22. She impressed John and Gwen through her performance and later chose to join Team Legend.
- She is currently in relationship with a musician Reid Calchary.
- She is quite active on YouTube and often uploads cover songs on the channel.
If you have more details about Emma Brooke. Please comment below we will update within an hour.